CANNON LAKE-TROLL MANUAL DOWNRIGGER
Get into the strike zone and let the fish come to you.
GET IN THE GAME
These hardworking, durable downriggers are ideal for smaller boats and fishermen just beginning to realize the advantage of fishing a downrigger. Our manual downriggers are built to deliver trusted Cannon® performance while standing up to harsh saltwater conditions.
The Lake-Troll™ uses a clutch/brake for controlled, safe descent without cranking. Features a durable copolymer boom and a convenient line release mounted on a tab-lock base. Break into downrigging with one of our highly capable manual models.
- Vertical spool designed with clutch/brake system for safe, controlled one-handed weight descent
- Quick mount tab-lock base
- Swivel-head depth counter
- 18" copolymer boom
- Pre-spooled with 100 feet of stainless steel cable
- Includes line release and tube style rod holder
- Saltwater-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping and Tax
Check out, Shipping and Tax
1. Right after you check out an order email is sent to the address you gave us.
2. In 24 hours after your order we will send you a note (Weekends and Holidays could be exceptions to the rule but directly after those occasions) you will get another email from us stating your item is fulfilled.
3. We label the product for shipment and at that point you will get a piece of email from us that has a link to the service that was used to ship your package so you have a chance to watch it in the hands of the carrier. (This link is a keeper till you get your package)
4. Captain Tac passively monitors your package till it hits Delivered, as this will help us hopefully keep the train on the track and engage with the shipper to keep it on track when needed. If it should fall off the track, we will send a piece of email to you informing you of the issue.
Captain Tac is here for you and if something comes to mind, please contact us either on the site or call us, we love hearing from you. Be sure you check you email to assure that these emails don’t end up in a junk folder, not to worry if it somehow gets lost, we can send all of these again, just let us know.
All orders of $50.00 or more shipped within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii are shipped for free. There may be extra shipping charges on over-sized items. This additional charge will be added to the price of the item at time you added it to the cart this applies in and outside the lower 48 US states.
Items shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on your area, the size of the item and cost.
- $0.00 - $49.99 order: Standard ground shipping $5.95.
- $50.00 and above FREE SHIPPING on most items.
- All items will be shipped with tracking numbers and insurance.
We can ship your order via faster methods if you request, you will be charged the additional shipping charges minus the standard shipping cost. Most orders go out the next business day.
We are located in Washington. It is up to buyers from other states with sales tax to claim their purchases in their state of residents.
Captain Tac within reason to ensure that you the customer is 100% satisfied with our service and products. If you are not happy with an item you may return the item in new condition within 30 days for a full refund except for shipping charges. Items covered by a manufacture warranty will need to be sent into that manufacture for warranty claims.
- Refunds will be made minus our original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original package unused.
- Once an item is removed from the original manufactures packaging is considered used and we cannot resale it as new.