CANNON OPTIMUM™ 10 TOURNAMENT SERIES (TS) BT ELECTRIC DOWNRIGGER
Please contact us for information on special order Items
Optimum™ 10 Tournament Series (TS) BT Electric Downrigger
The Smart, Connected, Electric Downrigger
If you want to put bait on target, you’ve got to fish smarter. The Optimum™ downrigger is positively ingenious. This smart, connected system gives you access to critical trolling data and lets you raise, lower and cycle weights using the full-color LCD display, your Humminbird® fish finder, or even your mobile device. No matter where you are on the boat, you’re in charge. And the fish won’t know what hit them.
See It All, Everywhere.
Every Optimum has a full-color 3.5" LCD display. Choose from multiple screen view options to get the trolling data you’re after, and two modes (light/dark) for readability in any light.
Experience Full Wireless Connectivity
Running multiple lines is easier than ever, because complicated wiring is a thing of the past. You can network up to four Optimum downriggers wirelessly.
Download the App
With the Cannon® app on your mobile device, you’ll have trolling data at your fingertips and total control of your Optimum downriggers from anywhere on your boat. It even keeps your Optimum software up to date.
Experience In-Depth Knowledge
Integrate with the Fish Hawk™ X4D System (sold separately) to get the true running depth and speed of your weight, the temperature at the weight, plus surface temperature and speed.
Enjoy Total Control
Through the One-Boat Network™, you can view critical trolling information and control your downriggers from anywhere on the boat using the Optimum downrigger display, Humminbird fish finder or the Cannon app on your mobile device.
- Depth Cycling - Seeing fish at a certain depth? Cycle your weights up and down at preset intervals in the strike zone and get ready for action.
- Preset Depths - Too busy to notice your depth after a catch? Your Optimum remembers, so you can put bait in that same spot, fast. It stores up to five preset depths, too.
- Bottom Tracking - Automatically keep your bait at a preset distance from the bottom.
- Positive Ion Control - Create a fish-attracting field of energy by emitting positive ions from your cable. Fully adjustable, so you can dial into a setting that drives fish wild.
- Auto Up - With one push of a button, instantly retrieve all your weights at once or one at a time.
- Waterline Zero - On retrieval, it automatically stops your weights a set distance below the waterline, so swinging weights won’t damage your boom or your boat.
- 250 feet-per-minute retrieval speed is the industry's fastest
- Five adjustable retrieve and deploy speeds
- Heavy-duty telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"
- Includes two dual axis adjustable rod holders
- Includes one dual axis adjustable rod holder (TS model only)
- Easy spool access
- Includes mounting base and low-profile 360Ëš swivel base
- Includes composite spool with 400 ft of 150-lb stainless steel cable
- Includes stainless steel spool with 400 ft of 150-lb stainless steel cable (TS model only)
- Includes Line Terminator with two Uni-Line Releases
- Waterproof connections
- Integrated ball storage hook
- Includes manual crank handle
- 20-lb weight capacity
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Limited lifetime warranty
Shipping and Tax
Check out, Shipping and Tax
1. Right after you check out an order email is sent to the address you gave us.
2. In 24 hours after your order we will send you a note (Weekends and Holidays could be exceptions to the rule but directly after those occasions) you will get another email from us stating your item is fulfilled.
3. We label the product for shipment and at that point you will get a piece of email from us that has a link to the service that was used to ship your package so you have a chance to watch it in the hands of the carrier. (This link is a keeper till you get your package)
4. Captain Tac passively monitors your package till it hits Delivered, as this will help us hopefully keep the train on the track and engage with the shipper to keep it on track when needed. If it should fall off the track, we will send a piece of email to you informing you of the issue.
Captain Tac is here for you and if something comes to mind, please contact us either on the site or call us, we love hearing from you. Be sure you check you email to assure that these emails don’t end up in a junk folder, not to worry if it somehow gets lost, we can send all of these again, just let us know.
All orders of $50.00 or more shipped within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii are shipped for free. There may be extra shipping charges on over-sized items. This additional charge will be added to the price of the item at time you added it to the cart this applies in and outside the lower 48 US states.
Items shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on your area, the size of the item and cost.
- $0.00 - $49.99 order: Standard ground shipping $5.95.
- $50.00 and above FREE SHIPPING on most items.
- All items will be shipped with tracking numbers and insurance.
We can ship your order via faster methods if you request, you will be charged the additional shipping charges minus the standard shipping cost. Most orders go out the next business day.
We are located in Washington. It is up to buyers from other states with sales tax to claim their purchases in their state of residents.
Captain Tac within reason to ensure that you the customer is 100% satisfied with our service and products. If you are not happy with an item you may return the item in new condition within 30 days for a full refund except for shipping charges. Items covered by a manufacture warranty will need to be sent into that manufacture for warranty claims.
- Refunds will be made minus our original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original package unused.
- Once an item is removed from the original manufactures packaging is considered used and we cannot resale it as new.