HOOK2-9 9" Chartplotter/Fishfinder SplitShot Transom Mount Transducer w/Nav+ Cha
The world’s easiest fishfinder, HOOK2 9 SplitShot offers simple menus, easy access to key functions and Autotuning sonar. Powered by proven Lowrance® performance, HOOK2 9 features SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar with wide-angle, High CHIRP coverage and DownScan Imaging™, plus a worldwide basemap Navionics+ Chart Card. Just plug it in and fish. Yes, it's that easy.
- 9-inch SolarMAX™ Display - Get crisp and clear views of fish and fish-holding structure with the excellent clarity and daylight visibility of a high-resolution SolarMAX™ display.
- Automated sonar settings - You will spend more time fishing and less time dialing in your sonar with HOOK2 Autotuning sonar. Just plug it in and fish. It doesn't get any easier.
- Display: 9" (228.6mm)
- Resolution: 800 x 480
- Backlighting: LED
- Power Output: TBD
- Operating Frequency: High CHIRP, Wide-angle 200kHz, 455/800 kHz,
- Media Port: One (1) microSD slot
- Operating Voltage: 10.4-17 VDC (min-max)
- Warranty: One year
- Depth Alarm: Yes
- Shallow Alarm: Yes
- Temperature Readings: Yes
- Transducer Type: SplitShot HDI
- Display Type: WVGA color TFT LCD
- Backlighting Levels: Adjustable Screen And Keypad
- Waterproof Standard/rating: IPx7
- Product Width: 11.3" \ 287 mm
- Product Depth: 3.26" \ 83 mm
- Product Height: 6.39" \ 162 mm
- Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 vDC (10-17 vDC min-max)
- Routes storage: 100
- Waypoint Storage: 3,000
- GPS Antenna Type: Internal high-sensitivity
- Plot Trail storage: 100
- GPS Alarms: Yes
- Custom Mapping: Optional Americas chart upgrades include C-MAP, Navionics® HotMaps® Premium and Fishing Hotspots® PRO. Global chart upgrade options include Navionics + and C-MAP MAX-N
- Background Mapping: Comes with worldwide basemap Navionics+ Chart Card
- Easiest-to-use menu operation and Dedicated Keypad - Make the adjustments you want with fewer key presses via a simplified menu layout and dedicated keypad.
- SplitShot 2-in-1 Sonar with High CHIRP and DownScan Imaging™ - SplitShot 2-in-1 sonar makes it easier to stay on the fish, delivering the best traditional sonar views and lifelike images of fish-holding structure beneath and beside your boat.
- Built-in detailed mapping - Easily find depth changes, roadbeds or your favorite fishing spot on the built-in, high-detail U.S. map in HOOK2, featuring 1-foot contours or more than 3,000 lakes.
- Mapping options - You can easily upgrade the mapping on your HOOK2 with optional mapping cards from C-MAP, C-MAP Genesis, Navionics® and more.
- microSD card slot - -Save your waypoints, routes and trails to a microSD card or upgrade your mapping with an optional chart card.
- Easy front-dash or gimbal-bracket mounting installation - -Pick the best installation option for your boat from simple flush-mount and gimbal-bracket installation options.(Both Included)
Shipping and Tax
All orders of $50.00 or more shipped within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii are shipped for free. There may be extra shipping charges on over-sized items shipped in and outside the lower 48 US states.
Items shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on your area, the size of the item and cost.
- $0.00 - $49.99 order: Standard ground shipping $5.95.
- $50.00 and above FREE SHIPPING on most items.
- All items will be shipped with tracking numbers and insurance.
We can ship your order via faster methods if you request, you will be charged the additional shipping charges minus the standard shipping cost. Most orders go out the next business day.
We are located in Washington. It is up to buyers from other states with sales tax to claim their purchases in their state of residents.
Captain Tac within reason to ensure that you the customer is 100% satisfied with our service and products. If you are not happy with an item you may return the item in new condition within 30 days for a full refund except for shipping charges. Items covered by a manufacture warranty will need to be sent into that manufacture for warranty claims.
- Refunds will be made minus our original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original package unused.
- Once an item is removed from the original manufactures packaging is considered used and we cannot resale it as new.