MINN KOTA ENDURA MAX 55 HAND CONTROL - 12V-55LB-42"
Endura Max 55
For the Long Haul
With the Endura Max, the day isn't over until you say it's over. The power of Digital Maximizer keeps you out on the water up to five times longer on a single charge. So pack lunch - and while you're at it, dinner. This could take a while.
Digital Maximizer ensures that Endura Max doesn't quit until you're good and ready. This legendary technology controls the draw of power at variable speeds to keep you on the water up to five times longer.
Push-to-Test Battery Meter
Endura Max keeps you on the water longer. And if you want to know exactly how much longer you've got, use this convenient battery gauge. Tells you how much battery life you have left - at the push of a button.
Lever Lock Bracket
This solid 10-position bracket features a quick-release lever lock and reinforced composite material that resists flexing, warping and UV damage.
Easy, comfortable, intuitive operation is yours with the six-inch telescoping handle on Endura Max's tiller.
Variable Speed Control
Instead of tying you down to five preset speeds, Endura Max enables you to precisely dial in your speed for better boat control.
The Power Prop delivers extra power to help you push through heavy vegetation to get you where the fish are.
Advantage Minn Kota
Indestructible Composite Shaft: Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won’t break, kink or corrode. That’s why we’re confident enough to guarantee it for life.
Cool, Quiet, Power:Nothing runs cooler or quieter than a Minn Kota. Our extra large windings and commutators dissipate heat, resulting in cooler operation, extended battery power, and longer motor life. And our unique bearing system reduces friction to cut fish-spooking noise.
This motor is backed up with Minn Kota’s two-year warranty.
- Control: Telescoping Handle
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 42"
- Speed Control: Variable
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Power Prop (MKP-37)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping and Tax
Check out, Shipping and Tax
1. Right after you check out an order email is sent to the address you gave us.
2. In 24 hours after your order we will send you a note (Weekends and Holidays could be exceptions to the rule but directly after those occasions) you will get another email from us stating your item is fulfilled.
3. We label the product for shipment and at that point you will get a piece of email from us that has a link to the service that was used to ship your package so you have a chance to watch it in the hands of the carrier. (This link is a keeper till you get your package)
4. Captain Tac passively monitors your package till it hits Delivered, as this will help us hopefully keep the train on the track and engage with the shipper to keep it on track when needed. If it should fall off the track, we will send a piece of email to you informing you of the issue.
Captain Tac is here for you and if something comes to mind, please contact us either on the site or call us, we love hearing from you. Be sure you check you email to assure that these emails don’t end up in a junk folder, not to worry if it somehow gets lost, we can send all of these again, just let us know.
All orders of $50.00 or more shipped within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii are shipped for free. There may be extra shipping charges on over-sized items. This additional charge will be added to the price of the item at time you added it to the cart this applies in and outside the lower 48 US states.
Items shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on your area, the size of the item and cost.
- $0.00 - $49.99 order: Standard ground shipping $5.95.
- $50.00 and above FREE SHIPPING on most items.
- All items will be shipped with tracking numbers and insurance.
We can ship your order via faster methods if you request, you will be charged the additional shipping charges minus the standard shipping cost. Most orders go out the next business day.
We are located in Washington. It is up to buyers from other states with sales tax to claim their purchases in their state of residents.
Captain Tac within reason to ensure that you the customer is 100% satisfied with our service and products. If you are not happy with an item you may return the item in new condition within 30 days for a full refund except for shipping charges. Items covered by a manufacture warranty will need to be sent into that manufacture for warranty claims.
- Refunds will be made minus our original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original package unused.
- Once an item is removed from the original manufactures packaging is considered used and we cannot resale it as new.