MINN KOTA RIPTIDE SM RT55/SM/L-D/SC BOW-MOUNT TROLLING MOTOR - 12V-55LBS-42"
Saltwater Bow Mount
Precision maneuverability. Accurate bait presentation. Meticulous speed control. You count on your trolling motor for a lot. And along the way, it has to fight corrosion, run quietly and perform with flawless reliability. Riptide® SM is the trusted powerhouse that meets those challenges head on, keeping you in position to make the catch of the day, every day.
Riptide SM Mount
Take to the water with the confidence to power through anything. Tournament-tested, the rugged mount on Riptide SM resists corrosion and performs with flawless reliability. When stowed, the SM mount won't budge, flex or vibrate.
Latch & Door Design
Latch & Door models feature non-binding nylon inserts and anti-seize lubricant for a lifetime of trouble-free use. It allows the motor to remove quickly and easily for safe storage.
This motor features five variable speeds (fwd, rev).
Quick-Lock Cam Depth Adjuster
Change depths simply and securely with the Quick-Lock cam adjuster. It makes depth adjustment simple and locks in tight to keep your motor right where you want it.
Get the best of both worlds on your hand control motor with the new Tilt/Extend Tiller. It can both tilt (up to 45°) and extend (6") to fit the way you fish.
Push-to-Test Battery Gauge - Riptide SM
Get an instant "state of charge" with this easy-to-read gauge.
Weedless Wedge 2 Prop
Push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. Weedless Wedge™ 2 features swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Advanced Corrosion Protection
Riptide motors are impervious to saltwater's corrosive effects, thanks to premium-grade marine alloys and aluminum upper arms. Metals undergo a rigid multi-step cleaning process before being anodized or coated with a special zinc dichromate armor plating. All components are then finished with a durable 5-mil TGIC polyester, powder coat paint. When it's all done, you're left with unequaled corrosion protection.
Full Encapsulated Electronics
Marine-grade urethane fully encapsulates Riptide control boards to protect the electronic circuitry. Also, all electrical connections are sealed with liquid-tight heat shrink tubing to form an impregnable barrier against saltwater.
Galvanic corrosion occurs when two dissimilar metals come into electrical contact through saltwater. Riptide fights back with a sacrificial zinc anode, a composite shaft and properly balanced materials that are close in electrical potential. The result is a motor that's completely protected from saltwater's destructive forces.
Indestructible Composite Shaft - Guaranteed For Life!
Pound for pound, our composite shaft is stronger than steel. It flexes on impact and won't break, kink or corrode. That's why we're confident enough to make it the only trolling motor shaft that's guaranteed for life.
This motor is backed up with Minn Kota's two-year warranty.
- Control: Tilt/Extend Tiller
- Volts: 12
- Max Thrust: 55 lbs.
- Shaft Length: 42"
- Speed Control: 5 Fwd/3 Rev
- Max. Amp Draw: 50
- Prop: Weedless Wedge 2 (MKP-32)
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (dehp) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Shipping and Tax
Check out, Shipping and Tax
1. Right after you check out an order email is sent to the address you gave us.
2. In 24 hours after your order we will send you a note (Weekends and Holidays could be exceptions to the rule but directly after those occasions) you will get another email from us stating your item is fulfilled.
3. We label the product for shipment and at that point you will get a piece of email from us that has a link to the service that was used to ship your package so you have a chance to watch it in the hands of the carrier. (This link is a keeper till you get your package)
4. Captain Tac passively monitors your package till it hits Delivered, as this will help us hopefully keep the train on the track and engage with the shipper to keep it on track when needed. If it should fall off the track, we will send a piece of email to you informing you of the issue.
Captain Tac is here for you and if something comes to mind, please contact us either on the site or call us, we love hearing from you.
Be sure you check you email to assure that these emails don’t end up in a junk folder silly email rules.
All orders of $70.00 or more shipped within the continental US for free.
There may be extra shipping charges on over-sized items.
This additional charge is in the price of the item at time you added it to the cart.
Items shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on your area, the size of the item and cost.
- $0.00 - $69.99 order: Standard ground shipping $6.99
- $70.00 and above FREE SHIPPING on most items.
- All items will be shipped with tracking numbers and insurance.
We can ship your order via faster methods if you request, you will be charged the additional shipping charges minus the standard shipping cost.
We are located in Washington. It is up to buyers from other states with sales tax to claim their purchases in their state of residents.
Captain Tac within reason to ensure that you the customer is 100% satisfied with our service and products. If you are not happy with an item you may return the item in new condition within 30 days for a full refund except for shipping charges. Items covered by a manufacture warranty will need to be sent into that manufacture for warranty claims.
- Refunds will be made minus our original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original package unused.
- Once an item is removed from the original manufactures packaging is considered used and we cannot resale it as new.