P-Line Fluorocarbon 100% Pure 250yd
P-Line Fluorocarbon is extruded from the highest quality Japanese fluorocarbon crystals, ensuring the best knot and breaking strength available in a soft fluorocarbon line. As the educated angler knows,
fluorocarbon has a refractive index very close to that of water, making it invisible once it enters the water.
Because of its inherent qualities, this line absorbs very little water giving it great knot strength. Another benefit is the low stretch factor, allowing increased sensitivity to feel the lightest strikes.
Shipping and Tax
All orders of $50.00 or more shipped within the continental US, Alaska and Hawaii are shipped for free. There may be extra shipping charges on over-sized items shipped in and outside the lower 48 US states.
Items shipped UPS Ground or US Postal Service depending on your area, the size of the item and cost.
- $0.00 - $49.99 order: Standard ground shipping $5.95.
- $50.00 and above FREE SHIPPING on most items.
- All items will be shipped with tracking numbers and insurance.
We can ship your order via faster methods if you request, you will be charged the additional shipping charges minus the standard shipping cost. Most orders go out the next business day.
We are located in Washington. It is up to buyers from other states with sales tax to claim their purchases in their state of residents.
Captain Tac within reason to ensure that you the customer is 100% satisfied with our service and products. If you are not happy with an item you may return the item in new condition within 30 days for a full refund except for shipping charges. Items covered by a manufacture warranty will need to be sent into that manufacture for warranty claims.
- Refunds will be made minus our original shipping cost. All merchandise must be returned in their original package unused.
- Once an item is removed from the original manufactures packaging is considered used and we cannot resale it as new.